Thursday, April 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things: #4 Keeping Up

flipboardFirst I tried FlipBoard on my phone and proceeded to quickly go cross-eyed.  There's just so much to look at and so much potential content.  Talk about eye strain!  So I moved to FlipBoard on my iPad and was MUCH happier with the experience.  The iPad resolution gives such great detail and feels like a richer experience, much more like reading a magazine.  I tried looking for library issues to follow, but soon got sidetracked by outdoor DIY and gardening articles.  I guess I have spring fever!

LibrarianProblemsLogoI could spend a LOT of time discovering new ideas and just browsing around on this.  I found myself really drawn to all the DIY content available, but then realized I already have Pinterest for that.  So I headed back into library land and found "Library Link of the Day" which I normally have delivered to my email, but looks a lot more attractive in this format.  I also subscribed to Library Journal and Librarian Problems, just for fun.  I'll have plenty of reading materials whenever I actually have the time to read.  This is addicting!

No comments: