Saturday, April 26, 2014

23 Mobile Things: #6 Creating and Editing Docs

female red eyed tree frog - tree-frogs Fan ArtI wasn't able to install CloudOn on my first generation iPad because my operating system is too old.  I really didn't want to try to edit or create documents on my smartphone - my eyes are too old and my fingers are too big!  So I chose the QuickOffice app to investigate.  I loved how easy it was to edit the existing documents that were provided.  And emailing documents was also painless.  I wanted to save a created document to Google Drive, but our work computers are locked down so we can't install Drive onto them.  I'll have to try this option later at home.  I was able to get the DropBox app on my iPad, but since that's not a save option with QuickOffice, I was still stuck in terms of saving something right now "in the cloud".


No comments: