Thursday, April 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things: #5 Notetaking

remember the milkI think I had Remember the Milk on my first Ipod Touch but it looks like things have changed a lot since then.  I've been using the basic note taker on my Android phone, but have been wanting to have a more powerful tool.  I'm looking forward to trying this out!

The app works well on my Android, but my first generation iPad looks like it's too old for this to function correctly.  Hmmm.  Another reason to get a newer tablet?  I think a big advantage to this kind of app is being able to sync devices so I was looking forward to being able to take notes on the iPad at work and home and to sync that information to my phone so I can still access it when I'm out and about.  That was a little disappointing, not to be able to do that.  So was the fact that I'd have to pay some money to get the version that can sync to my Outlook mail account.  Oh well, it's still a nice little notes app with good organizational features like prioritization and categorization as well as automatic carryover of tasks not completed.

No comments: